Kovinoplastika Aleš Škrlep s.p., registration no .: 1452231000 owner of the online store www.pinedecor.com (hereinafter only as "we") pay special attention to the protection of personal data. We offer our customers the greatest possible protection of their data. In this document, we provide information about what personal data we process about our customers, either on the basis of consent or other legal basis. We also state for what specific purposes we use the data in question and to whom we can pass it on, and what your rights are in connection with the processing of your personal data.
The personal data we process:
As part of working and doing business with us, we collect various types of your information, such as your username and password, your contact information and other settings. We follow what items you view in our online store, through which device and which of our offers sent via e-mail, you were interested. Based on this, we create additional information so that we can provide you with offers of your choice and so that we can further improve our online store and services in the future. If you make a purchase or create an account with us, we also process your name and surname, your orders and the data you set up in your account.
We process the following personal data:
- Identification datawhich mainly includes the name and surname, username and password and VAT ID, if you are a legal entity;
- Contact information, which includes personal information that may be used to contact you, in particular your e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address and your social media profiles;
- Your settings, which include information about your account, especially saved delivery addresses, profiles, newsletter subscriptions, loyalty program memberships, shopping lists, wanted items ("I'm interested", "follow the price"), your ratings and comments about items and services;
- Information about your orders, which mainly includes information about the ordered items and the method of payment, including the bank account number, and information about complaints;
- Information about your online habits, including cases when you browse the web via our mobile application, in particular information about the items and services you are looking for, links you click on, how to search and navigate our website and information about devices, s which you access the web, such as the IP address and associated location, device ID, its technical parameters such as operating system, version, screen resolution, selected browser and version, and data obtained from cookies and similar recognition technologies devices;
- Information about your behavior in connection with reading the messages we send you, in particular the time required to open the message and information about the devices from which you access the Internet, such as IP address and associated location, device ID, its technical parameters, such as operating system, version, screen resolution, selected browser and version thereof;
- Derived data, which includes personal data obtained from your settings, data on items you buy from us, data on your online habits and behavior in connection with reading the messages we send you; these are mainly data on gender, age, financial situation, consumer habits and attitudes towards various items and services;
Why do we process personal data?
As part of our activity, we process personal data for different purposes and to different extents, namely:
- without your consent on the basis of the performance of the contract, our legitimate interest or for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, or
- based on your consent.
What kind of data processing we can perform without your consent depends on the purpose for which the relevant processing is related and the attitude towards us - whether you are just a visitor to our online store, register with us or buy something. We may also process your data if you are the addressee of the goods or services ordered from us, if you communicate with us or visit our collection point.
If you visit our online store
If you visit our online store, we store and consequently read small files such as cookies from your device. A cookie is a small set of letters and digits that we store on your web browser or your computer's hard drive. Some cookies allow us to interconnect your activities while browsing our pages from the moment you open a web browser window until the moment you close it. The moment you close the web browser window, the corresponding cookies deleted. However, some cookies remain on the device for a set time and are activated each time you visit the websites that created the corresponding cookies. We also use web signals (also known as "web beacons"). These are small images that have a similar function to cookies. Compared to cookies stored on your computer's hard drive, web beacons are an integral part of websites. For the sake of simplification, we will talk about all such technologies in the following document only as cookies. We store these on your device, and we also read those that our websites have stored on your device. For the sake of simplification, we will only talk about storage in the rest of this document.
Some cookies are stored directly on your device by our websites. Such cookies help us:
- with your identification when switching between individual websites of our domain and when revisiting. This way, your shopping cart is not deleted and we can remember your login via a specific device and do not require you to re-enter your email address and password. At the same time, we can store information about which version of our websites to display if multiple versions are available at a given time;
- to determine if you have given us consent in accordance with this document, or if you are e.g. decided to participate in a concrete research;
- in ensuring security, e.g. that we can verify that your link to our web domain has not been misused and that someone is not doing business on your behalf;
- in identifying, studying and correcting errors and shortcomings of our websites.
These types of cookies and other files are essential for the operation of our online store. If you disable cookies on your browser, our websites may not work properly, which means that we will not be able to offer you items from our offer and services.
We also store:
cookies from our websites that allow us to:
- track the number of visits to our websites or individual content, generate statistics and reviews, and measure the performance of your ads;
- display different variants of our websites if we test new functionalities;
- adapt the content of our website to your needs, e.g. give priority to display items you have already searched for and display other offers according to your wishes on our websites;
we enable the storage of cookies by third parties who may use:
- to collect information about your behavior on our or other websites;
- to display customized offers and customized ads within advertising and social networks on other websites outside our domain;
- to connect to social networks such as Facebook, including automatic login, providing features such as "Like", by displaying customized offers and customized ads on social networks and other websites outside our web.
If you do not disable the use of third-party cookies and the transmission of your data to advertising and social networks under the Privacy Settings tab, you will click on any link on our websites (outside the warning box) or click on the "I understand" button, which is an integral part. part of the warning, it is considered that you agree to the use of these cookies and the transmission of your data to advertising and social networks. You can revoke your consent at any time by disabling this feature under the Privacy Settings tab.
Use of personal data of website visitors
If you visit the pinedecor.com online store, we process information about your online behavior based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) for the purposes of:
- obtaining data on the basis of which we will be able to improve the online store for you in the future in order to create better conditions for shopping; our legitimate interest in this case is to improve our services for you;
- creating statistics and reviews, especially tracking the number of visits to our websites or. individual content and measuring ad performance; our legitimate interest in this regard is to measure the effectiveness of our websites and the cost of advertising; for this purpose, we may obtain and use other derived data online through your conduct; or we can pass on the derived data to our partners for the calculation of the commission, as described in the chapter "Who handles your personal data and to whom we provide it".
- testing new features and applications before introduction so that we can avoid problems with the operation of these innovations during actual operation, which could worsen your shopping experience with us; our legitimate interest in this case is the smooth operation of our services for you;
- measures against attacks on our websites and threats to their operation, and to ensure the security of your data; our legitimate interest in this case is the smooth operation of our services for you and the security of your data.
So if you were looking for a disinfectant in our online store or you clicked on the offer in the e-mail we sent you, this disinfectant may appear on the first page of our online store on your next visit. Depending on what type of disinfectant you are looking for, we can estimate which group of customers you belong to. Based on this, we can offer you other items in our online store that, in our opinion, might be of interest to you.
We use personal data for this purpose for 1 month. You can turn this feature off at any time under the Privacy Settings tab.
If you register with us
In order to be able to register you, you must visit our online store, so the processing described under the If you visit our website tab applies to you. If you register, the data processing is extended as follows:
Processing based on contract implementation
If you create an account online pinedecor.com, we process your identification and contact information, your settings and information about your orders (if you make a purchase with us later) based on the implementation of the contract with you (without your consent) so we can manage your account . The contract on which our processing is based is created at the same time as your account. We use personal data for this purpose throughout the life of your account, which you can delete at any time.
If you make a purchase with us
In order to make a purchase from us, you must visit our online store, so the treatments described under the If you visit our website tab apply to you. If you make a purchase from us, the data processing is extended as follows:
- If you make a purchase with us as a natural person, we process your personal data for the purpose of processing your order. These are identification and contact information and information about your orders. If you have a user account with us, we may also use your settings for this purpose.
- If you make a purchase with us as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose on the basis of our legitimate interest, based on the conclusion and implementation of a contract with the person you represent.
The use of data for the purpose of processing your order means that we use the data specifically for:
- the ability to complete an order online, i.e. to e.g. they do not delete the items you have added to the shopping cart, or the data from the order in preparation;
- the ability to communicate with you, e.g. sending orders for orders or warning about the shipment of items;
- payment needs for goods,
- goods delivery needs; in this regard, we may also pass on your data to our transport partners, exclusively for the purpose of delivery of these goods, as described in the section Who processes your personal data and with whom do we share it ?;
- in connection with the complaint of the ordered goods or services; in this regard, we may also pass on your data to the supplier of the goods or service center, as described in the section Who processes your personal data and with whom do we share it ?;
- in connection with your other requests addressed to us e.g. via the call center as described in If you communicate with us through different channels.
For this purpose, we use personal data during the time that is absolutely necessary for the processing of your order or. resolution of contractual obligations such as complaints.
Processing on the basis of a legitimate interest
If you make a purchase with us, we store your identification and contact information and information about your orders based on our legitimate interest (without your consent) for the purposes of protecting legal claims and our internal records and controls. Our legitimate interest in this case is the protection of legal claims and the control over the regular provision of our services.
Who processes your personal information and with whom do we share it?
In most cases, we process your data for our own purposes as their controller. In such a case, we provide your information to our partners to ensure payment, transportation and other matters related to your order. We also provide the data to our processors, who process it in accordance with our instructions. With your consent, we may also provide information to advertising and social networks for the display of custom ads on other websites.
All described personal data is processed by us as a controller. This means that we determine the purposes defined above, for which we collect your personal data and the methods of processing, and we are responsible for its proper implementation.
We may also pass on your personal data to other entities that also have the function of controller, namely: regarding the processing of your order to our partners involved in the processing of the order, as stated in the section If you make a purchase with us, specifically
- with partners operating payment systems for the provision of payments, in particular with regard to payment cards
- transport partners, in particular GLS
Our personal data protection officer is at your disposal in all matters related to the processing of your personal data. You can contact the Commissioner at the e-mail address: email@example.com